A Terrible Place To Live

I started this Blog to help travelers and people in tucson see what I have seen over the past 10 years, All I could find on the internet were Pictures of Mt Lemon( which is partially burnt down), The desert Museum, Sabino Canyon, Neighborhoods North of River, and Saguaro National Monument. This only represents 10% of Tucson, The majority of this town is completely run down, crime ridden, and down right disgusting.
I was born and raised here, over the past 10 years I have watched the town I once loved change astronomically, It is a terrible place to live, and an even worse town to try and raise a family.
It is a great place to live if you enjoy carrying a gun in your waist, dealing drugs, and robbing innocent people, if this is the lifestyle you choose to live than you will feel right at home here in Tucson.
The Summers are unbearable it gets to be 120 at times, with very few activities for relief, there are some resort pools to cool off at, if you can get a room, if you do they are discounted so much in the summer that the pool is filled with low life's and drunks.
There is truly no relief from the heat you are a prisoner in your own home during the day time hours, you are forced to go out at night when it is cooler, needless to say this is when the majority of thugs, gang bangers, and drug addicts roam the streets.
We do not have any sports teams to watch, everyone down here makes a huge deal about a college football team (The Wildcats) a total joke! They tailgate down by the U of A before games, it is sad to watch this town try and do it like the big boys (AZ Cardinals) up in PHX.
Tucson has a terrible problem with the homeless population, they are not like trendy homeless kids they are like, scary, drug addict mentally ill homeless people. They flock here due to the dry climate and warm winters, in the dead of summer they move into Psychiatric facilities and shelters, in the winter they roam the streets and stand on traffic islands panhandling.
If you are thinking of moving here "DO NOT DO IT" If you live here and are thinking of leaving, get out before it gets worse, or you end up dead. I will be leaving here real soon and never coming back.


Tuesday, December 31, 2013

"Keep Tucson Shitty"? Are you kidding me?

This has got to be one of the worst things trending on the Internet right now about Tucson, You know how Austin Texas has a little catch slogan about their beloved cities "Keep Austin Weird" There is a new slogan out there that says "Keep Tucson Shitty" are you kidding me what a terrible slogan for this town, however it does give you an idea of the mindset of Tucsonians, This town is truly "Shitty" and getting worse by the year. This has turned into one of the shittiest towns in the United States it is the "Detroit of the desert" I am only here until April and am counting the days before I get my family out of this horrible town, The only reason we are still here is that I have family here if I did not we would have been long gone long ago!!

18 comments:

  1. Fuck u dude if u hate it soo much get the hell out n dnt come back we dnt need negetive pieces of shit like u here anyways, like u said dont let the the door hit u in the ass on ur way out and keep goin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FUCK u too, Tucson fuckin sucks u blind piece of shit

      Delete
  2. lived here my entire life kinda agree our city state and county leadership has destroyed Tucson and it has been getting worse every year

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5JtYW_7Rq8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I guess it is a rundown crime ridden gang infested shit-hole, if you use your imagination really really hard. I hate it here too but at least I am honest about why. I have never in my life felt anything but as safe as can be in this city. Th eonly reason I hate it here is lack of opportunity in my field and the heat everything else is almost just like everywhere else. The grass isn't as green on the other side as you think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to the politicians here in Tucson who have it that way. I also grew up here and Tucson might not have a lot of activities, but you make your own. Love it or leave it. I love Tucson

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've greatly misunderstood the concept of keeping Tucson Shitty. But please leave as fast as you can. I'm sure where ever you end up, you'll have a nice Urban Outfiiters and a Baby Gap and other corporate shit stores in your downtown area and maybe a major sports team you can tie your hopes and ego to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you like or love Tucson what are you doing on this site?? Quite curious about that one....

    ReplyDelete
  9. You NAILED IT!!! ...I read the first paragraph and thought I wrote it. (wish I was as articulate). I, too, was unfortunate enough to have been born here. I am taking my wife (a professional health care provider) and my 5 honor student kiddos and fleeing this shithole as soon as we are physically able to. You have captured the essence of Tucson in one succinct blog. Well done, Sir!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you are planning to make tucson home, here are some words and phraseology you will find indispensible: Shit hole, donkey farm, Rock Ridge (from blazing saddles), Forrest Gump, stupid stupid people everywhere, ignorant, unaware jackaninnies, etc. If you want to view the most exotic existential monsters like ultra conservative conspiracy nut hippies or racist gay nazis then visit tucson az. If Manson and squeaky fromme had bred a town it would have been called Tucson. Other than that it is one of the most beautiful deserts on earth; parting thoughts: too bad the natives lost.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your response of "fuck you dude"
    Proves his point people like you are all over the city. I don't know what I hate more Tucson or people from Tucson

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your response of "fuck you dude"
    Proves his point people like you are all over the city. I don't know what I hate more Tucson or people from Tucson

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are YOU kidding me? That guy in the picture is one of the COOlEST Tucson natives!...who made Tucson Shittier when he left! WAY TO KEEP TUCSON SHITTY DUDE! TUCSON LOVES AND MISSES YOUR SHITTY FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think the shitiness you were sensing might have been been coming from closer to home. You sound like a real piece of shit, change your adult diaper once in awhile you big cry baby. Hope you and your family have found peace in whatever city you chose to stink up next

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tucson Az is a shit hole! People here are basically assholes! That is all you have to do is be a pedestrian or ride a bike for a week and you will realize how screwed up people are here! One week then you'll know! They will run you over! It's like get the f out of my way! Best thing ever to come out of Tucson is I-10!

    ReplyDelete